The easiest on-the-go snack with 6 healthy ingredients, these muesli bars are one to make on repeat. Salty, sweet, dipped in chocolate, just irresistible!
- 3/4 cup (185g) nut/seed butter (I love tahini here!)
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup or honey
- 2 1/2 cups (300g) of your favorite muesli (this is mine!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (60g) dark chocolate chips
- Melt nut/seed butter with the sweetener in the microwave or stovetop. Whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and salt.
- In a large bowl, pour wet ingredients over the muesli and stir until evenly coated (you can toast the muesli first in the oven for 7-9 minutes at 350 until browned for extra flavor!)
- Melt chocolate chips. Pour into the bottom of a 8×8” baking dish lined with parchment paper. Freeze 5-10 minutes until almost hard.
- Top with the muesli mixture, pressing in firmly.
- Refrigerate minimum 4 hours, then slice.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 266mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: gluten free, snack, easy, oats, oatmeal, honey, tahini, chocolate, meal prep, kids, granola bar