- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup of whatever dry ingredient you love (nuts, seeds, cereal, coconut, quinoa, buckwheat, etc.)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (+1 more tablespoon for extra clusters)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir to evenly coat all the dry ingredients.
- Spread on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press it into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 mins at 375F until the edges are just staring to brown. Do not stir it.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool for at least 30 mins before stirring or moving or touching.
- Then break apart into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g