- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsps brown rice flour
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk chilled overnight
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar (store-bought or homemade in the blender)
Lower fat filling options
- Powdered peanut butter
- OR powdered peanut butter + cacao powder
- OR 1 banana (sliced)
- Cookie: Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix to form a thick cookie dough.
- Roll into 16 balls. Arrange on a pan (or two pans) lined with parchment paper. Cover with a piece of wax paper and flatten with the bottom of a cup or jar to about 1/2 inch thickness
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool, they will become crispy as they cool.
- Filling: Scoop out the cream from the can of coconut milk leaving behind the liquid. Add the powdered sugar and whisk till smooth and creamy.
- Spoon onto your cookie, smush, and enjoy! Keep any leftovers int the fridge for up to 3 days.