- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- Handful ice
- BANANA MILK
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup water
- Optional: 1/2 of a frozen banana for extra thickness
- FOR THE CAROB LATTE: Blend the carob, vanilla, coconut water, and dates on high until smooth.
- Fill your jar or glass with a handful of ice cubes. Pour the latte on top of the ice.
- Rinse the blender.
- FOR THE BANANA MILK: Blend the banana and water on high until smooth. Add a couple chunks of frozen banana if you want it thicker.
- Top off your jar/glass with banana milk. Add a straw. Sip, sip, sip!