A swirling sweet glass of creamy ice cream and fizzy fruity kombucha–this Kombucha Ice Cream Float is an easy summertime treat with endless variations!
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream ((or ice cream/nice cream of choice))
- 1 cup blueberry kombucha ((or kombucha of choice))
- 2 tbsp blueberry jam (*)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Layer the ice cream, jam, and frozen blueberries into a glass.
- Pour the kombucha over top.
*Store-bought is fine too, this is my favorite brand as it is sweetened with only fruit juice.