- 3 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp blue food coloring from above
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp blue food coloring from above
- Sprinkles: Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix to coat the coconut thoroughly. Lay out on a plate. Put in a dry place overnight or until dry to the touch.
- Chocolate Layer: Blend in a high speed blender until smooth. Fill the jar halfway. Se aside the remaining nicecream in the freezer.
- Blue Coconut Layer: Stir the blue food coloring into the coconut cream. Adjust to your desired shade of blue. Layer on top of the chocolate and swirl with a chopstick.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to solidify the coconut layer.
- Top with the remaining chocolate nicecream. Add the sprinkles. Enjoy!