Sweet, spiced, and so easy, these No-Bake Gingerbread Bars are a perfect healthy on-the-go snack. Dreamy coconut butter glaze optional, but extra delicious!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2–4 tbsp nondairy milk
- Combine all the ingredients for the bars in a food processor. Process until it forms a sticky ball of dough.
- Press into a rectangle.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To make the glaze, microwave/warm the coconut butter slightly until it is soft and melty. Add the maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of nondairy milk. Stir vigorously. Keep adding nondairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a drizzle-able consistency.
- Cut the rectangle into 4 bars. Top with glaze. Enjoy.
- The bars will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days, but it is best to glaze them just before eating.