- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cornflakes * (I used One Degree Organic’s Ancient Maize Flakes)
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine everything except for the raisins in a food processor. Process till well combined.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop the batter onto the pan 1 tablespoon at a time. Do not crowd them as they will spread while baking.
- Bake for 15 mins at 350F.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan and enjoying!
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*You can use any flake cereal here, or even something like brown rice crisps. Or you can substitute the cereal with more rolled oats, about 1/2 cup.