- 4 cups water
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut milk (recipe above)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sweetener (optional)
- 8–10 strawberries (about 1 cup chopped)
- Blend everything in the blender for 2 minutes on high.
- Let it cool a bit, then strain through a nut milk bag.
- Store in the fridge.
- Blend the strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- Blend the peanut milk, banana, and peanut butter.
- Taste it, and decide if you want to sweeten it.
- Fill a large glass or jar, alternating between strawberry puree and peanut butter milkshake to create a swirl effect.