Peanut Salted Caramel Mousse Bars! Sweet-salty caramel mousse layered with no-bake nougat, peanuts, and blanketed in dark chocolate. A deliciously dairy-free frozen treat!
- 3/4 cup (190g) nut/seed butter
- 1/2 cup (50g) coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pint So Delicious Salted Caramel Swirl Mousse
- 1 cup (120g) roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients for the nougat.
- Mix to form a thick dough.
- Press into a pan lined with wax paper.
- Spread the mousse on top of the nougat (it helps to let it soften for 5 minutes out of the freezer first)
- Sprinkle peanuts on top, and press in lightly.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Working quickly, lift from the pan and slice into 10 bars. Freeze.
- Melt the chocolate chips. You can add 2-3 tbsp coconut oil for a thinner chocolate coating.
- Place the bars on a wire rack with a piece of wax paper underneath.
- Spoon the melted chocolate on top of each bar, coating completely. Freeze.
- Once the chocolate is solid, carefully pop them off the wire rack and dip the bottoms in chocolate. Arrange on a pan lined with wax paper. Freeze until firm.
- Enjoy frozen and keep leftovers in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan, dairy-free, ice cream, bar, candy, snickers, gluten-free, easy, dessert