- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup baked and mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together the crust ingredients with a fork until well combined. It should be crumbly but stick together when pressed.
- Spray your muffin pan with oil and place a strip of parchment paper in each for easy removal. Or line with paper liners.
- Press the crust into the muffin tins, covering the bottom and sides evenly. Wetting your fingers can help if it is too sticky. You should have enough crust for 4 pie cups. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Blend the filing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crusts, and smooth the tops.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375F.
- Cool then chill overnight (or at least 8 hours.
- Enjoy! Keep in the fridge.
For the brown rice flour crust option, mix 1.5 cups brown rice flour with 1/4 cup maple syrup and 4-6 tbsp water until the texture is crumbly but sticks together when pressed.
For a full size version, follow this recipe.