Puppy chow (muddy buddies) turned crispy chocolatey cereal BAR! Vegan, and nut-free with sunbutter. The ultimate addictive no-bake treat!
- 4 cups (120g) square cereal
- 3/4 cup (192g) Chocolate SunButter
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (180g) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Measure out cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt Chocolate SunButter, coconut oil, and chocolate chips.
- Add vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Pour on top of the cereal, and mix until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a pan (9×6″) lined with parchment paper and press in firmly.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Dust with powdered sugar, slice, and enjoy. Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 188mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: gluten free, snack, dessert, easy, no bake, cereal, nut free, peanut butter, healthy