Easy berry brownie for one! Made with good stuff like oat flour, SunButter, chocolate chips, and topped with a dreamy berry glaze. Vegan and gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup (70g) blueberries (fresh or frozen/thawed)*
- 2 tbsp SunButter (I used the Natural variety)
- 3 tbsp (18g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (15g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp (30g) nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp (15g) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (60g) powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp blueberry purée
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Puree the blueberries.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, oat flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt until lump free.
- Add the SunButter, almond milk, vanilla, and 2 tbsp blueberry puree. Mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a greased ramekin, and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes.
- To make the glaze, whisk the blueberry puree into powdered sugar until smooth and drizzle-able.
- Carefully flip the brownie out of the ramekin, drizzle with glaze, and enjoy!
*You can use another kind of berry too, although if using one with seeds (blackberries/raspberries) puree VERY well. Or to make it without berries, swap the puree for applesauce.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 477
- Sugar: 36g
- Sodium: 326mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 62g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, dairy free, small batch, easy, quick, summer, berries, mug cake, nut free