Easy SunButter buckeyes turned no-bake halloween treat with healthier ingredients like almond flour, maple syrup, and dark chocolate!
- 1 cup (256g) No-Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (60g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (180g) dark chocolate chips + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Eyeball sprinkles
- Whisk together SunButter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Scoop/roll into 12 balls.
- Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Use a toothpick to dip each SunButter ball into dark chocolate, coating bottom and sides and allowing extra to drip off. Place on a plate lined with wax paper, and remove the toothpick.
- Press an eyeball sprinkle (or two!) into the top of each. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Store in the fridge.
Keywords: halloween, nut free, chocolate, easy, healthy, grain free, paleo, desserts, no bake, balls, bites