Salty sweet SunButter Granola! Clusters of oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, coconut, and more yummy things. For breakfast, snacking, or crunchy topping!
- 1/2 cup (125g) Organic SunButter (or any variety)
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (50g) coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup (80g) sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Melt together the SunButter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Stir together the oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry, and mix to evenly coat.
- Spread onto a lined baking sheet (or two, don’t over crowd it or it won’t crisp up right)
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325ºF. Stir. Bake for another 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely (for the most/biggest clusters) before transferring to an airtight jar/container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 135g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 6g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, snack, breakfast, oats, nut free, oil free, easy, coconut