Peanut butter pie but make it easy and nut-free. Dreamy no-bake SunButter Pie Bars with a chocolate gluten-free crust and vegan ganache!
- 3 cups (105g) cereal (I used chocolate brown rice crisps)
- 1/4 cup (20g) cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup (85g) No Sugar Added SunButter
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- Cream from a can of chilled full fat coconut milk (~270g)
- 1/2 cup (125g) No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6oz (170g) dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60g) almond milk
- Line an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Grind cereal in a food processor to a fine crumb.
- Add remaining crust ingredients and process until clumpy.
- Press firmly into the pan. Freeze.
- In a bowl, whip the coconut cream with a hand mixer. Add remaining filling ingredients and continue to whip (or blend but it won’t be quite as fluffy) until combined.
- Spread on top of the crust. Freeze.
- Melt dark chocolate with the almond milk. Stir until smooth.
- Spread on top of the SunButter filling. Freeze overnight.
- Slice and eat!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Fat: 20
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: vegan, dairy-free, peanut butter, nut free, chocolate, easy, no bake, gluten free, summer, healthy