The fudgy texture of a brownie and the sweet vanilla flavor of cake combine into the perfect cinnamon-spiced nut-sprinkled Sweet Potato Blondie squares!
- 1 1/2 cup baked and mashed sweet potato ((Japanese sweet potato taste the best!))
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter ((I used cashew butter))
- 2 tbsp maple syrup ((optional))
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3–4 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine everything except the non-dairy milk in a blender or food processor (or mix by hand).
- Blend, adding the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until combined into a very thick batter. It should be almost crumbly but not quite, don’t add too much milk or they will turn out mushy.
- Press into an 8×5″ baking pan (or a standard loaf pan works too) lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on chopped nuts and press them in lightly.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and eating. Keep leftovers in the fridge.