- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the topping: 3 tbsps cane sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Stir or bang on the counter a few times to try to release as many air bubbles as possible.
- Divide between 3 ramekins. Place the ramekins in a pan with tall sides. Fill the pan around the ramekins with boiling water so the ramekins are halfway submerged.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 325F. Cool, then chill overnight.
- For the topping: Sprinkle one tablespoon of sugar over the top of each ramekin. Place the ramekins in the oven on the broil setting for about 4-5 mins or until the top is browned and crystalized. Alternatively you could use a blow torch.
- Serve immediately.