Creamy banana pudding the easy healthy way with bananas, chia seeds, cashews, medjool dates, layered with crunchy pecans and coconut whipped cream. Vegan and paleo!
- In a high speed blender, combine the pudding ingredients and blend briefly.
- Let the mixture sit and soak for 10-15 minutes to soften the chia seeds and cashews.
- Blend again on high until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a jar and refrigerate overnight. It will thicken as it chills.
- Layer the pudding into jars with the pecans, sliced bananas, and coconut whipped cream.
*You can substitute the cashews with 1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy yogurt, but you will need to reduce the milk to 1 1/2 cups. It won’t be quite as rich.
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 23
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 6
Keywords: chia, pudding, no bake, easy, breakfast, snack, dessert, vegan, dairy-free