These easy vegan thumbprint cookies made with just 5 healthy ingredients the perfect sweet chewy vessel for your favorite fruit jam or even a fudge filling!
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: pinch of sea salt
- Jam of choice ((*see notes))
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine everything except the jam in a mixing bowl. Mix to form a ball of dough.
- Roll into small balls, flatten slightly, then use your thumb or finger to create a small well in the center of each cookie.
- Fill each cookie with a teaspoon of jam.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes at 350F or until the edges are just starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven. Cool briefly. Enjoy!