Fluffy Vegan Pancakes made with applesauce, gluten-free oats, and not a single banana. Add toppings or mix-ins for endless easy healthy breakfast stacks!
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (120g) nondairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1–2 tbsps maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whisk together the applesauce, nondairy milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients. Stir to combine (don’t over mix just until all the lumps are gone).
- Heat a non-stick skillet over low heat.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake into the pre-heated pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown. Flip. Cook another 4-5 minutes. Take your time, low and slow is really the secret here.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone (I usually get 6-8 pancakes per batch)
- Top with fruit, maple syrup, chocolate chips, etc. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, oat, breakfast, healthy, easy, oatmeal, applesauce