Vegan Link Round-Up! I am so grateful to be a part of the fabulous vegan community that is thriving on the internet. With so many recipes, blogs, and books available it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the creativity, and that’s why I love FindingVegan.com! This year Finding Vegan created a MEGA-amazing vegan roundup filled with recipes, blogs, books, and holiday joy. I am so happy to be a part of the Finding Vegan community, so I want to share some Finding Vegan link love with you…
1. Kathy Patalsky of Healthy Happy Life and founder of Finding Vegan is sharing: 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway – $2700 grand prize! | Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies | Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
2. Rachael Burns of RawHighLife is sharing: Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch! | Easy fruit and veggie recipes in her ebook | The RAW High Life Facebook page
*photo credit: RawHighLife
3. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake is sharing: Chocolate Macarons recipe (gluten free + vegan) | Momofuku-Inspired Carrot Layer Cake | Salty-sweet pecan pie bars with bourbon!
3. Kelly of ThePrettyBee is sharing: Vegan Holiday Treats | Gluten Free Gifts in Jars
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
4. Aimee of TheVegLife is sharing: Her eBook of vegan Christmas Cookies – 25 exclusive cookie recipes for 2014, and more, 50 recipes in total! | Cranberry Orange Muffins
5. (Me!) Natalie of Feasting on Fruit is sharing: Chocolate Peppermint Cookiewiches | Gingerbread Snack Cakes | Caramel Hot Chocolate the Fruity Way
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing: Mulled Wine | Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups | Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
7. Lisa from Healthy Nibbles & Bits is sharing: Peppermint Bark Popcorn with Toasted Coconut |
8. Trinity of Trinity’s Kitchen is sharing: Festive Seed Roast Loaf (gluten-free, vegan and super healthy) | Christmas Fruit n’ Nut Truffles
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
9. Ginny from Vegan in the Freezer is sharing: Delicious Party Food – Spicy Tortilla Rollups | Homemade Kahlua sounds like a holiday in itself | Spiced Rum Balls – no kidding!
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
10. Tia from Tia’s Kitchen is sharing: vegan hot chocolate |
11. Danielle Levy of DanielleLevyNutrition is sharing: Asian inspired Yuba Roast Chestnut Stuffing | Classic comfort food – Walnut Crusted Tofu with braised chard and butternut squash
*photo credit: Danielle Levy
12. Vanessa of Becomingness is sharing: Caramel Macadamia Chocolate Cups | BecomingSweet! | 15 Best Raw Desserts
13. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli is sharing: Christmas Loaf with Lentils and Quinoa | Rutabaga Fries with vegan lemon basil mayo | Carrot Juice with Turmeric and Ginger
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
14. Bianca of Elephantastic Vegan is sharing: Festive Holiday Recipe – Pink Beet Cupcakes | Her website and facebook page!
15. Cate from A Traveling Cook is sharing: Vegan Christmas Pudding
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing: Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes – The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes | Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes – The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate | Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
*photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
17. Jennifer of VeggieInspiredJourney is sharing: Vegan Dilled Ceviche | Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bars |
18. Dana of VanishingVeggie is sharing: Her website | Her Facebook page | A bright, citrus salad perfect for any gathering
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing: Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar | Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate | The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
20. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing: Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies | Maple Apple Scones | Pear & Raspberry Frangipane Tart
21. Stacey of SouthernVeganKitchen is sharing: Lumberjack Date Cake | Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Pie
22. Shannon of The Glowing Fridge is sharing: The Glow Effect Guide | A Holiday Gift Guide for Her
23. Jessica of TwoGreenPeas is sharing: Chocolate Candy Cane Pretzel Bark | Vegan Gingerbread Houses – Recipe & How-To | Starry Night Cinnamon Okra Masala
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
24. Majda of Bread & Olives is sharing: Walnut Date Truffles
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
25. Vicky of MayIHaveThatRecipe is sharing: Eggnog Sticky Toffee Pudding | Vegan Tiramisu | Roasted Veggie Tofu Pot Pies
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing: This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
27. Kelly of Trial and Eater is sharing: Foodie Gift Guide | How to make vanilla extract – Fun holiday gift idea! | Sunflower wrap – Healthy holiday snacking!
28. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing: Vegan Broccoli and Rice Casserole | Sweet Potato Souffle | Jamaican Pumpkin Soup
29. Marly of NamelyMarly is sharing: Vegan Queso Dip | Sage Gouda Cheese Ball
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
And a few bonus recipes that are especially festive…
30. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
31. VeggieAndTheBeast’s Ginger Cutout Cookies
32. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here. And now you have no excuse not to whip up the most amazing vegan Christmas meal ever!
Rebecca Pytell says
It is all just so beautiful!
Natalie Thomas says
I agree! So much to choose from 🙂
Vegan recipes at the holidays is the only way to go! I like to imagine the looks on peoples’ faces when we bring a dish like any of the above and they say, "Whoa! THAT’S VEGAN?" Um, yeah! Thanks for sharing an awesome group of recipes to choose from!
Natalie Thomas says
Blowing people’s minds with tasty vegan food never gets old :)I was just over on your blog checking out the FV roundup, and I was super excited to discover that you have a food blogging podcast! I love listening to podcasts while I walk with my dog, and this sounds amazing! Just subscribed in iTunes 🙂