Pumpkin pie flavor in bite-sized pumpkin energy balls with an outer granola crunch and fruit-sweetened chewy center. Gluten-free, vegan, easy to make!
My brain hasn’t yet figured out how to top Pumpkin Creme Brûlée in the pumpkin dessert department (although I think pumpkin + chocolate is on the horizon), so we’ll take things in a simpler snacking direction today.
There’s nothing more snack synonymous than no-bake date balls/bites/whatevers. But I didn’t want them to just be ordinary orbs. They needed a memorable mix-in. A textured topping. A special something.
Use your favorite granola I used the same crunchy quinoa granola from this Balsamic Strawberry Banana Crunch Bowl.
Chewy center. Crunchy coating. Fruit sweet.
>>> Click Below To Pin <<<Print
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 15 pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Your favorite granola (I used this easy quinoa granola)
- In a food processor, process the oats until fine and almost a flour texture.
- Add the dates, pumpkin puree, and spice.
- Process until it forms a ball.
- Roll into 10-12 balls.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours until firm.
- Roll each ball in granola and press in firmly so it sticks.
- Snack away! And keep the leftovers in the fridge.