Why do I call these Shamelessly Fruity Brownies? Because they are chock full of fruit not trying to pretend it’s anything else. These brownies are packed with four different fruits for some high-carb fruity goodness. In fact the only ingredient that is not fruit is the cacao powder…which actually does come from the cacao pod which is a fruit…so it’s all fruit!
Not only are these super healthy, but they are also super easy. It’s just three steps really: blend all the brownie ingredients, blend all the frosting ingredients, then put the two together and let the refrigerator do the rest.
- 2 cups dried figs
- 1 cup dried white mulberries
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup dates
- Blend the dried figs, dried mulberries, dates, and cacao powder together in the food processor until it forms a ball.
- Press into a lined loaf pan.
- For the frosting, blend the bananas and dates on medium high until smooth. Spread onto the brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting and eating.
- Keep in the refrigerator.